About our Startup Programs
Our Startup Showcase and Fellows Program help underrepresented founders and teams in EdTech, FinTech, PeopleTech, HealthTech and Frontier Tech to build world changing businesses. We support entrepreneurs through education, mentorship, networking and funding opportunities. We also provide deal flow opportunities for investors looking to invest in underrepresented entrepreneurs.
CALLING ALL STARTUPS!
Join us at Startup Showcases in Seattle, Atlanta, New York and San Francisco!
Startups who apply and are accepted will automatically be enrolled in our Change Catalyst Startup Fellows Program (see below for more information). In addition, you’ll receive cash prizes, access to high profile mentors and investors, and in-kind prizes from tech companies, tech hubs and startup advocates.
Tech Inclusion Startup Showcase is calling for amazing and diverse startups and entrepreneurs who are building new products and services in the following categories:
- Frontier Tech (AI, VR, AR, robotics, etc)
Criteria: (startups must meet at least 3 of the 4 requirements below)
- Product/solution must have at least reached beta, and less than 3 yrs old
- Founders/founding team must be diverse and pitch must be given by an underrepresented founder (e.g. African American, Latinx, Native American, woman, LGBTQIA, veteran, founder over 40, founder with a disability)
- Startup has received less than $2M in funding
- Product/technology addresses diversity, inclusion or exemplifies social entrepreneurship
2018 Startup Showcases
Pitch your startup directly to investors and gain a year of funding, investment and mentoring support.
DETAILS COMING SOON
ApplicationS CURRENTLY Closed
Change Catalyst Fellows Program
The Change Catalyst Fellows Program provides education, mentorship and funding opportunities for startups who participate in our Tech Inclusion Startup Showcases.
The top three winners of our Startup Showcases receive cash prizes, technology, coworking offers and other perks from tech companies. All companies who pitch at our Startup Showcase become members of the Change Catalyst Startup Fellows Program.
Fellows Program Benefits
As part of the Change Catalyst Fellows Program, startups receive:
- Membership in Change Catalyst Startup Community
- 2 free tickets to each Tech Inclusion Event (Forum or Conference)
- Startup deals and perks from Change Catalyst and our partners
- Access to entrepreneurship courses and events
- Speaking opportunities at Tech Inclusion Events
- First Access to mentor and investor office hours at Tech Inclusion Events
- Investor introductions and funding opportunities
- Media/Press opportunities to profile your company
To remain in the program each year, fellows are required to keep us up-to-date on your successes through quick annual status reports.
2017 Startup Showcase WINNERS
2016 Startup Showcase WINNERS
Venture Partner at 500 Startups
Founder of Product Hunt
Head of Early Stage Banking at Silicon Valley Bank
Partner at GV
Senior Principal at Accenture
General Partner at Cross Culture Ventures
Founding Director at Runway Accelerator
Director – Technology at Capital One
Natalia Oberti Noguera
Founder & CEO at Pipeline Angels
VP at Venrock
Lorine Pendleton, Esq.
Member at Pipeline Angels
General Partner at Collaborative Fund
Lisa S. Chai
Senior VP, Research at Palisade Capital Management
Entrepreneur-In-Residence at Microsoft
O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures
Dorm Room FundFirst Round
Vantage Point Analysis